Coaching Santa Claus
I woke up this morning and for some reason, I began thinking about Santa Claus and all he has on his plate this month … aside from cookies! Then I started to wonder if Santa Claus has a coach. You know, someone to cheer him on as the season of giving approaches? Santa needs motivation just like the rest of us, especially during stressful, busy times. He is certainly a good manager, organizing all the elves to do their jobs with clear instructions and no worries about getting “sacked” for poor performance. They are a great team and great teams have great coaches!
What would it take for you to become Santa’s coach?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of others
- Empathy, patience and a solid educational foundation
- Quality coach training and mentoring
- Skills to work with busy individuals and teams
- Experience in coaching for change
- Availability to coach Santa in December
- Confidence in yourself and in your coaching ability
- The ability to laugh and be jolly!
To all my friends and colleagues in the ACTO community and beyond, I wish you peace, joy and laughter during this holiday season and in the new year!
President and 2020 Conference Co-chair
P.S. If your membership is up for renewal in the next little while, watch for an email with details to renew. We have exciting things planned and look forward to welcoming you back for another year! Renew now to take advantage of all that ACTO has to offer.