Welcome to ACTO, where diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a community of coaches and coach trainers dedicated to co-creating a more inclusive and diverse coaching profession. We believe that everyone around the world deserves a coach who understands and values their unique identities and experiences. We work hard to provide our members with the resources and support they need to make that happen.
At ACTO, we’re committed to promoting multicultural awareness and belonging in all aspects of coaching and coach training. We provide a space for coaches, coach trainers, and coach training organizations to collaborate, learn, and innovate in alignment with our ACTO Stand for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
Collaborating in a community that shares similar goals and values can better equip you to support culturally diverse clients and students around the globe in meaningful and sensitive ways.
By joining ACTO, you can:
- Gain access to a network of coaches and coach training organizations committed to co-creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive coaching profession.
- Continue your learning through webinars, workshops, and conferences.
- Receive continuing education credits and member-only discounts and benefits.
- Exchange your knowledge and expertise with other coaches and coach training professionals, and
- Contribute to shaping the future of the coaching profession.
Whether you’re at the beginning of your journey as a culturally aware and responsive coach or trainer, or you’re a seasoned veteran looking to deepen or share your skills and knowledge, we invite you to join us in our commitment to co-creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive future for coaching and coach training.
Together, we can make a real difference.
Monthly Forums 2022-2023
Join the conversation on high level topics and earn ICF CCE.
Click here to sign up for upcoming forum calls.