Get involved and join a committee now! If you are an ACTO member interested in joining a committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Development Committee develops procedures to support the robust functioning of the board.
- Oversees a nomination process.
- Aligns the board’s learning and development.
- Reviews committee alignment with ACTO’s mission, values and stand.
Education/Research Committee ensures quality education and skill to serve members with competence & professionalism.
- Provides monthly forums.
- Oversees development of the Annual Conference.
- Supports research initiatives.
Marketing/Membership Committee distinguishes offers and services within the industry and community to grow ACTO membership.
- Support member services and benefits to sustain membership satisfaction
- Advance membership growth.
Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee develops and reviews standards to promote competence and professionalism in coaching.
- Ensure that ACTO’s initiatives are aligned with best practices.
- To support the ethical behavior, and training standards to ensure highest degree of professionalism.
Communications/Community Relations Committee develops strategic communications of our public persona that reflect and shape the industry.
- To ensure our mission and message is congruent within our industry.
- To expand the public’s awareness of ACTO by facilitating communications that are timely, complete and accurate.