Get involved and join a committee now! If you are an ACTO member interested in joining a committee, please email email@example.com.
- Provide high quality training through the monthly forums.
- Create a consistent vetting process for forum speakers.
- Procure a diverse group of forum speakers.
- Create training for ACTO members on the ACTO Code of Ethics
- Create a Train-the-Trainer to help ACTO members teach the ICF Code of Ethics
- Next steps for implementation of the Ethical Review Process
- Determine a theme for the conference
- Create a plan for attracting presentations that align with the theme
- Review RFPs, select and prepare speakers and conference schedule
- Manage logistics, activities and budget for conference
Diversity, Power, Privilege, Rank & Culture
- Actualize ACTO’s Stand in our organization and in the member-schools we serve.
- Produce a principles and priorities document to support ACTO and our member-schools in moving towards cultural competency, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
- Cultivate mutual understanding by engaging our own self-work for the sake of creating a common background with the support of an outside resource.
- Organize a resource library of different perspectives and approaches to discuss, evaluate, curate, and catalog.
- Research and develop a resource map that can support a developmental pathway for members.
- Continue to explore what ACTO needs to do to ensure we are meeting the needs of coach training organizations globally.
- Identify and establish offerings that will best support our members and enroll new members in non-English speaking areas (consider forums, conference, etc).
Marketing and Communications
- Collaborate on Social Media and Email Campaigns and Ideas for ACTO Website (updates, new pages)
- Improve communications with members and reach prospective member schools.
- Website experience is not required.
- Support current member schools by expanding and improving benefits to meet their needs and requests.
- Create a deeper sense of belonging and community among member schools.
- Announce the opening of the Scholarship Application Process each February including web & social media posts.
- Review, discuss and ranking the applications once the application period has closed in April;
- Recruit a “Selection Committee” to review candidates in the top tier of the applicant pool, and submit recommendations to the Scholarship Committee for final review and selection;
- Select and announce the Scholarship Award winners each June.
Trainer Competency Task Force
- Use the ACTO Trainer Competencies and the completed Seminar Objectives to create a powerful two or three-day seminar for coach trainers that models and teaches best practices for coach training.
- Determine a timeline and details for the first (trail) Train-the-Trainer Seminar.