ACTO Core Values
We uphold the strong values of any good organization. These core values apply to coaches, coach training, and the coaching profession as a whole:
- Cultural awareness and responsiveness – valuing each person’s humanity intersectional identities and cultures
- Stakeholder awareness
- Ethical conduct
- Respect for individuals and intellectual property
- Global mindset for coach education
- Engaged relationships
- Joy is foundational to ACTO work
- Community of learners as members
- Multiple credentialing entities contribute to the legitimacy of coach education.
- Coach education is relevant and accessible to everyone on the planet.
- ICF Core Competencies are standards of behavior when serving or representing ACTO.
We anticipate that these Core Values will be useful in interpreting guidance for making ethical decisions.